What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Emotional Intelligence (EQ)

It is very useful information about EQ I attended training session for 5 days and it really gave me different concept about people and things in my life which enable me to deal with people and my problems in a better way.

FIVE KEY SKILLS FOR RAISING EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE

When it comes to happiness and success in life, emotional intelligence (EQ) matters just as much as intellectual ability (IQ). Emotional intelligence helps you build stronger relationships, succeed at work, and achieve your career and personal goals. Learn more about why emotional intelligence is so important and how you can boost your own EQ by mastering five core skills. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog